Monday, October 26, 2009

A perfect day would be at Sweden watching hockey games then after they’re done go to bully beat down and watch a fight then that night take a trod trip down to pit and watch the red wings beat them then sit and relax with Timmy. The reason I would like to take a road trip because I love watching hockey games and if watch hockey all day, I would be really happy. I would not want to do any thing else for the rest of the year.
In the middle of the day I would like to sky dive, or go in a fighting jet, because they are really fast and I would love to go in one. The reason I would like to go see a match of Bully Beatdown is because I love watching bullies get beat up. It’s really funny to watch them talk all the BS and they get beat up so hard. They give the bully a hug at the end of the fight so I don’t know why they talk so much if they know they’re going to get beat up. The reason I want to take a road trip down to Pittsburgh is because I hate Pitt with a passion.
I LOVE SEEING PIT LOSE TO THE RED WINGS SO THAT’S WHY BUT I HAVE SEEN THAT HAPPEN SO I WUD LIKE TO SEE AGEN THO I LIKE HERING THE HORE AFTER THE PEROIND OR THE WISLES GO OFF AFTER A FIGHT THE SEEING OF THE PUCK DROP ITS SWEET AND THE SMEEL OF POP CORN AND HOT DOGS at the end of the night I would have ribs my favored food and sit by the fire with my family and have a Timmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment