Friday, October 30, 2009

halloween


I like Halloween because its fun to walk Around with friends and get free candy . and go way fare away from your house and your mom or dad don’t no and the reason. I don’t like Halloween because I am allergic to peanuts and when I get home I always have to look throw my candy because I don’t want to eat eat thing with peanuts . but my favored custom for Halloween is Edward Cullen because he is a vampire and he can get eny girl in the world and I like warring color contacts and they change your eyes to any color . and some of my favored scary movies are 1. Saw 2.the hills have eyes 2 3. Shaun of the dead 4.and wily wonka and the Cholet factory I think wily wonka is scary because in the movie he like brings people in this hole and he was ok now that’s over he is weird. And I think the hills have eyes is scary because these weird guys the have mast up teeth like bring you to the hills then like eat you and for the girls they keep them to reproduce its so mist up its un real. saw is not that scary but I like wane
He like trochees them its funny to watch but weird to see.












and at Halloween I ushly go trick or treat but this year I’m going to a party and that should be fun and im going as Edward Cullen and I’m going to look sweet and I got contacts that he uses in the movie but not really . I should be watching a movie later at night because I do that every year but I don’t no if ill be home in time but that what I do for Halloween .

No comments:

Post a Comment