Friday, November 13, 2009

The type of degree I would like to get is a batchers’ degree because you can a lot of good jobs with it and it is a good amount of time in college. All the schools offer the programs I need to do the job I want. It takes 4 years or more to get a job as a construction worker. It would cost around 21,285 to go to school and get your batchers degree. I would like to be a construction worker because it’s a good job for like when I get 19 20 and I’m working out when I’m working .if I was working on a big area and a lot to things to do then like 20 dollars a hour but in lm working just for a lil then like 15. A day on the job would be me working on the ground getting concrete out of the ground then me doing the segment lifting bags to the place ware the boss wants it .then going on lunch brake eating McDonalds then coming back and putting up the orange cons around the sit and putting the construction tap on them so people would see them. The next thing putting the signs up to people no these road is closed.

I think my careers looking good because theirs a lot of construction jobs out there and I no I can get more then one job in the years ill be doing it. So that job looks good for my life style and I would enjoy doing it . me as a zoo keeper would be cool I mean just playing with animals for a job how sweet is that . the only bad things is there is not a lot of jobs as a zoo keeper I mean not a lot of zoos in the world so I don’t think ill be doing that in my future. So I think I have a better chance as a construction worker but my there job I would love to do is a high school sports director I like it because its not that much work and its it’s a relly good paying job.

5 comments:

  1. You dont seem like a fishing type of guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. In order to get these degrees, how long will it take you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also would like to get my batchers degree

    ReplyDelete
  4. it seems like you like to fix things so plumbing or construciton is a good path to take.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with Jordan, i couldn't see you fishing.

    ReplyDelete