Friday, November 6, 2009

1.
Zookeeper

2.
Construction Tradesperson

3.
Bricklayer / Stonemason

4.
Glazier

5.
Nursery / Greenhouse Grower

6.
Pet Groomer

7.
Plasterer

8.
Drywaller

9.
Plumber

10.
Roofer
I would like to be a roofer or a construction worker because I would like to do things on foot and like to work out wane in working . and its not bad money either and I would enjoy doing it but a zookeeper would sweet to be because theirs so much to do at a zoo and I like working in crape weather because you no theirs nothing to do that night and you can work your best and you no your not missing any thing but working in a zoo would be cool because I like animals and there cool to look at and sweet to hold I mean like a lizard or a snake like al slimy and wet it would be sweet but you are working so its like part of your job but so of the bad things is you would have to pick up poop and there food and there throw up its sick and I would not like to that what so ever but I like those jobs and I wudent mid doing them .

3 comments:

  1. You must like anamils alot to be a zoo keeper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you would make a good plaster because it sounds like you do stuff with your hands

    GREAT JOB JAKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. my uncle joe was a rooffer he loved it untill he got older i hope u have a plan cause your not going to be able to do tha job 4evr

    ReplyDelete